2.1.09

Nyawa Nyawa Ikan on TV2

My Latest film which was aired on national TV, RM - Nyawa Nyawa Ikan on RTM2.. I played Tan Fook, A loanshark Tai Ko who was hired to kill a businessman... According to the Production Crew.. I kinda overdid it on the scene where I was killing the businessman... hahaha... they told me I look so real as if I were really killing someone... lol... some of them told me that they were frightenend and they had goosebumps... :P

The 1st scene.... This guy is actually a chinese film producer... lol

Cruising on my BMW to kill...

Hmmm.... do I look fierce here?

1st encounter with my victim...

Giving him a strict warning..

I kill you.... I kill you...... hahahaha

Check out my bodyguards... the middle one is my friend, sam from Help Institute..

I love this shot... I look so cool here... hahahaha

I just love the expression on my underlings face.. hahaha...

2nd encounter.. the warning... Actors (Left) Dev - Raja Lawak, (Right) Daniel Wong, a veteran actor

If you notice.. my underlings face expression never change... hahahaha

Listen to me... or I kill you.....

The murder.... getting out of the car..

Gosh... Im about to hit a home run...

my look after the beating... hmmm... wat do u think?

Do I look scary?

Or murderous?

getting my underlings to finish the job..

Kill him off..... the slice neck sign...

If I told you... you would not have believe me that this shot was taken on a different day.. at a different location... lol

But the editor and the camera man did a great job by bluring the back...

an encounter with the wife of the businessman...

my cocky face... hahahaha

and cheeky right after..

no.. im not asking her to kiss me...

emm... emmm... I just ran out of idea to write here.... :P lol

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good performance~~
    Proud of you, bro~
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: thanks bro.. bt i could have done better.. not satisfied with my performance :(

    ReplyDelete