22.1.09

Life in KL....... lol

well... nothing much to blog bout.. its 1:11 am now in Borneo and I haf sum pictures in my phone i need to get rid off.... and I came across sum procrastinated jobs.. lol... anyways...

I had this at Mount Kiara... the signboard says RM2 but when the food came, it was super huge and cost RM6... I asked the waiter why did they put up a RM2 signboard and charge RM6... He smiled and did nothing.. gosh.. i think he thought that I was a foreigner... haiz...

This Lady works at the security post in a hotel which is in the heart of KL... gosh, she is such a B****.. I wanted to grab a security pass and she was giving us so much trouble.. hahaha.. but i managed to take a snap of her without her noticing it.. lol.. and furthermore, she thinks that she is the queen of store..

Charity... are they really out there to do charity? keep on telling people that they are creating awareness among the community.. but if that is the case, why are they begging... ops.. not begging... asking for donations? If they are out there just to create awareness... they can walk all over the country, telling people bout issue and giving out pamplet to where they can offer their help or donate or even volunteer their strength... not begging... ops.. asking for donations... :P this lady actually pester me while im eating in a restaurant.. and didn't wana leave even when I told her that If i want to, I'll go straight to the center.. she kept on telling me RM1 would do... RM1 is good enough.. RM1 this, RM1 that.... haiz..... come on people... awareness don't need u to walk around asking for money... or is it cause you all are getting commission out of the donations ??? hmmm charity?? just my own naive thinking... lol

2 comments:

  1. what in the world is that RM6 thing? it's massive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: cant remember d lo.. bt i think its racial so i din't say much

    ReplyDelete