17.1.09

Back in Borneo

Gosh.. its only the 2nd day, and Im feeling it... hahaha.... Fresh air with love all over from mother nature... :P the trip back yesterday was a pure rush.. the night b4, i was talking to a friend till 3am... and I woke up later than usual the next day... so I had to rush all the way down to Petaling Street to buy roasted duck and Dried minced Pork to bring home... i only had 2 curry puff from Ikea and 2 slice of bread from the airport cafeteria... and gosh, was I hungry... but I managed to have a cornetto ice-cream cone when I reach Miri and a big feast at home.. hahaha....

anyways, Feels good to be home with my whole family.. I miss them so so so much... but Im still trying to get use to the lifestyle.. cause ive been busy everyday for the past whole year.. and now, the relax life is really making me restless... hahaha... anyways, will try to enjoy and be sick to get the toxic out of my system while im still in Borneo.. cause once I get back to Peninsula... its all bout work again.... :P

On my way to KL Sentral to take the skybus to LCCT

Miri old town.. the Pork Market..

My lovely nephew sniffing on a honey dew at boulevard

My Nephew catching on with big bikes.. hahaha... serious, he has a thing for big bikes.. :P

Say no more, he got the cool side of life from me... Big guns and Bigger bikes.. hahaha.. :P (Perasan konon)

2 comments:

  1. sorry.. very backdated reply: whoa.. seeing tis pic brings back good memories.. nephew soooo young.. me too =Z

    ReplyDelete