27.12.08

RM - Nyawa Nyawa Ikan @ RTM2

I played Tan Fook, The Loan Shark leader in this film. I get to bash the main character up, intimidate the Tai Tai... hehehe.... haiz.... well, im looking forward to play more decent roles... Don't u think I look cute if I play decent roles.. hahahaha...... I have my doubt myself... muahahaha.... anyways... I've quite a bit share of scene here.. and according to the crew, I look really scary when I was killing the main character.... I've not watched it myself cause I don't have Astro at home... but am looking forward to seeing it soon.... Il blog my part up once I get it ya.. :P

Hitting the wrong guy behind... ouch.. its the Director... :S
Here the director showing me where I should hit
And another example...

And the Victim get to bash the director too.... hahahaha

Posing for the test shot...
Smiling after killing...

The director naik frust.... hehehe.... showing us how to kill some1
Veteran Actors.. Jojo - Left and Daniel - Right
Posing after the shoot... From left Clockwise ( Irene, Jojo, Heman, Devendran, Daniel, Sam, Me-front)

Preparing for my shoot... i feel like Chow Yun Fatt with this hairstyle...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment