26.12.08

Kind soul in the Heart of KL

PRAISE THE LORD for there is still kind soul in the big cities. AND I would love to PRAY for these KIND SOUL for the good deeds that they have done...

1st of all, I would love to pray for KAK LELA, whom I met during a shoot for the 8tv program "Kan Cheong Kithen" she treated me like a little brother and is very supportive. She even topup my digi credits cause she knows that im striving to survive.

2nd, a Malay gal who works in one of the stores in One Utama, I was waiting for the bus out in the open and suddenly, it starts to drizzle.. the malay gal offered me shelter under her umbrella. not long after, her bus came. She wanted to give me her umbrella but i declined. to think of her giving her umbrella to a total stranger.. GOD's LOVE is AT WORK..... sad to say, I regretted to ask for her name :(

3rd, a Malay guy at the petrol station called out from the opposite pump.. I was ignoring him cause I think no one would be calling out to me... I did my own things and suddenly, he walked right up to me and told me that there are still credits left on his pump and asked me to fill up my tank... again, I was taken aback till iv forgotten to ask for his name.... God's love is at work yet again....

and a nice girl, Kerryn... im really thankful of her cause she has offered her help numerous times when im in need... (y she is not graded?? cause she is beyond grading) :P

and a very thoughtful restaurant at kelana jaya.... its actually a buddhist vegetarian restaurant offering RM2 per meal (3 dishes and rice and free drink) in times of need. Eating has become really expensive nowadays in KL and for those who just burst into the society, its quite hard on them to eat at RM5.50 per meal, RM1.00 per drink... so God's Love is yet again portrayed in humanity...

and there are so many.... so many goodwill portrayed in humanity withing a very ignorant society.... but hey.... you see the Muslims r doing it, and the Buddhist too... and i believe a lot of other religious followers are doing it.... Where do we Christians stand? We, of all the people, spread God's Love with every word in the bible... what have we done for our neighbors and fellow mankind lately? have we ask how they are sincerely without a motive? have we offered our help to them without them asking for it? have we smile to them without wanting something in return? have we made friends with them without thinking about gaining something in return? HAVE WE SHOWER HUMANITY WITH JESUS LOVE?

(ps.. Kerryn, you are one of a kind and i believe a lot of Christians have to learn from you - stay strong and don't give up or give in to the world no matter how cruel it is. I know I've not!!)

2 comments:

  1. I see this as God's way of saying to you that the people that you have often complained about are actually not that bad after all.

    And the people you think are the best can actually let you down sometimes too...

    This world aint so perfectly drawn out after all~~
    sigh~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... not exactly... i mean, iv always believe that there is good in every1... still do.. sometimes it may hurt when ppl u believe let u down but its a relief when i c others who are doing a good deed... i don't categorize ppl.. cause i believe there is always good and bad in every one of us.. :)

    ReplyDelete