27.12.08

ONE in a MILLION audition.....

GOSH!! i din know when they mention "One in a Million" there really are a million contestant participating... lol... I wanted to join in the fun but my brother came down from Borneo and so I accompanied him... I believe family, Love and friends come 1st... nothing like spending time with them.... anyways... after I walked my brother to the KL Sentral, I went back to Time Square... I was walking pass the audition hall... and it was empty.. thinking that I was a wee bit too lucky cause no one was there.... but the staff told me that its the last audition hall... i have to walk further to the 1st round draft... lol... so I walk.... and "wah!..... Wah!!... WAh!!!... WAH!!!!!!!" what can I say, check out the pic below..... lol

one in a million... gosh, every1 wana haf a shot to fame... they were ppl camping there, eating there, squating, lying, gazing, u name it... from old to young and back to old again... hahaha... and you can see all sorta ppl lining up just to give it a shot.... and so... I left cause I know.. its near to impossible to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment