16.12.08

Love Appreciated...

Ive received numerous calls asking me how I am after they found out that I had an accident... I am really touched. hehehe... but.. but but..... no.. im not going to the doc or hospital for a check up.. hahaha... i think its just minor injury.. may look serious.. emm... feel serious.. but im doing great... in fact i went to the gym today to work out... hahahaha.... only feel the sting on my hip now... and of course, when i enter into the steam room... hahaha.. ouch.. but overall, i think everything is working perfectly... :P (winks) and not to mentioned.. i was cheeky enough to apply my aloe vera on the open wound and ended up struggling on the bed for hours.. hahaha.. word of advice.. never apply aloe on open wound... :P

thanks every1... love u all...
appreciated.. (hugs)

No comments:

Post a Comment