27.12.08

Birthday Party @ Tea Time Taman Mayang

I think this is one of our fav spot.. not too sure why.. maybe its cause its the center to wherever every1 of us is coming from.. lol... anyways, it was Pikky, Lester and Jean's Birthday for the mth and they decide to celebrate it all together.... As usual, I try my best not to drink too much cause my alcohol level is not too high... but with all the games going and Jacinta pouring every1's glasses almost always... I got a bit tipsy... anyways, I was molested by 2 kids... lol... gosh... can't believe that kids nowadays are so ganas.... lol... anyways... its not serious molesting.. they were just trying to make a joke bout a group of grown ups who have a tee bit too much to drink... lol

no.. im not pointing fingers... its my 1st finger... lol

me... a little tipsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment