27.12.08

Pisau Cukur - The Film

Well, Im one of the extras here... a scene in the cruise ship when Maya Karin meets Eizlan Yusof.... can't reveal too much... anyways... Im one of the waiter.. the other waitress is my friend Jacinta from Miri, Sarawak... lol.. I had lots of fun and met lots of new ppl.. :P

Jacinta Looking on as she is trying to avoid me taking her picture... lol

You can never tell who is behind the veil - Its a man... hahaha...

Every1 getting ready... preparing for the next shoot

The sound guy making sure no one add any extra sound effect...

The other extras chilling out while waiting for their turn..

Gosh.. iv gotta get myself one of these...

Hmmm... not my cup of tea i guess... wat do u think??

The set.... suppose to be in the cruise ship..

Pee-ka-boo....

Let there be light.... muahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment