27.12.08

Nasi Lemak@ Jalan 21/11B, Petaling Jaya

Well, If you don't know where it is... Its just behind your backyard... seriously... the hawker stall is like spread across this whole stretch of road in front of a coffee shop (Kopitiam) .. the tables and chairs are placed by the parking lots.. and hell yeah, there are lots of people there regardless of the hygienic issues... but anyways, In Malaysia, if its not dirty, its not good... :P anyways... just the other day, my friend, Esther told me bout a place where they serve nice nasi Lemak (Coconut milk rice) at Sea Park... oh, for your info, I didn't know that place is called sea park till she told me... lol... if you are using the Train.. stop at "Taman Paramount" how to get there? well, just follow your nose or..... or...... find the only "SHELL" petrol station there... its just behind... when I say SHELL... I literally mean, SHELL... not "Petronas" "Esso" n etc ok... "SHELL" is "SHELL"..... or... another general knowledge.... Motorbikes are refered to as "HONDA" in Indonesia.... If they tell you they ride HONDA... it means they ride a bike... it can be a Kawasaki HONDA, Honda HONDA, Suzuki HONDA... n etc.....

anyways..... back to FOOD.... so I ordered a place or Nasi Lemak Biasa (Normal) and gosh.. eventhough the crowd is massive... it took them 3-5 minutes to bring over my Food and Tea Tarik. impressive.. As always, I took a snap before I consume it... 1st was the Sunny side up... gosh.. look at that, its still in perfect form and the york is just the well done enough for you to suck up the juice... hahaha..... then the rice is well cooked and marinated with the coconut milk... not too sloogish... the aroma is fabulous... then I tried the peanuts and anchovies..... hmmm... its still very crispy and crunchy.. the way its suppose to be... and lastly... the Sambal... the most important part of any Nasi Lemak..... The Sambal is tasty and aromatic.. not too strong (so ladies, you can eat and still kiss your boys after the sambal) its not spicy .. but I guess not every1 can take hot stuff like I do.... lol... anyways...... just as I was about to finish up.. I finally saw the Cucumber hidden beneath... and its still crunchy... lol

so overall... I would say.... 4* :) worth coming even from Klang... lol...


View Larger Map

Ops.. I poke the eggs.... :P

Too dark for my camera phone to capture the name of the coffee shop...

Look at the crowd.... no wonder they flock here...

This is how it looks like... oh.. on the left.. is a chinese stall selling Bak Kut Tea.

The Delicious Nasi Lemak

No comments:

Post a Comment