27.12.08

Bangsar - Restaurant

Well, I had something to do the other day in Bangsar area and I was early as usual... anyways.. I didn't know where to go.. and from couple of fingers and I was directed to a 1/2 walk area where there are lots of cafes... lol.... so anyways, I survey around and finally, decide to stop by at this Rocky Restaurant... anyways, as I walked in, The walls were filled with pictures of the lady owner in singing in Religious choirs and well... performing religious tasks and charities... anyways... as I was about to pay... I see no smile from her and she was pretty much rude... mayb cause I was wearing a singlet and revealing my tattoo... but didn't Jesus sat with the tax collectors and sinners and eat with them? The Sick needs to be healed and the healthy needs to me guided.. and the price is unreasonable expensive..... In times of needs, we are suppose to help others in need.. not to slaughter them to bits and take the gain for youselves..

The Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment