29.10.10

Dymatize Nutrition Elite Primal - BEEF PROTEIN

That's right folks, 27 grams of pure beef protein with 0% fats and cholesterol. And if your are thinking of consuming the red meat for that amount of protein... get this in people, four ounces of lean roast beef yield about 22 grams of complete protein. And that is barely 1 scoop. Not to mention what it would do to your digestive system. so what more could you ask for except for the taste of course. hahaha... but I don't think i can take it either if they managed to make it taste like .... emm... beef :S but trying to make it taste fruity makes it... well, not the best tasting protein you can find in the market. but as a bodybuilder, its not bout the taste but the quality of the protein. I've had a shot of this product and "WHOA!" is all I can say. not considering the taste, it's actually a very potent protein. straight flow of anabolic component directly into the muscles. I felt my whole body heats up minutes after consuming it. Well, what can I say with just 1 serving but even so, I felt the effect straight on.

Elite PRIMAL is over 375% more concentrated than an average piece of beef. With a massive 27 grams of protein and 3 grams of creatine per serving. You want quality, Beef Protein is in. Even Kai Greene's using Beef Protein by Muscle Meds.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sticking with whey.
    Extra protein for me might just be wasted!
    hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... well, our body can absorb roughly around 25 - 30 grams of protein in one shot.. we just have to fill up the gap :P doesn't really matter if ur working out or not, u still need protein to maintain the muscles.

    ReplyDelete