27.10.10

Lose Fats Not Weights

Previously the goal for the general community is all bout losing weight. As long as the numbers and digits on the scale decreases, the streets will have a couple of more cheerful faces. But that's the problem. People are just about the digits and not about what they lose exactly. And Yes!! there's a huge difference with the same digits. I've been making progress in my body without even changing the numbers on the scale. Would you believe there is no difference in the weight on both the pictures above? Look how different I am with merely 2 months apart. Of course the picture on the left is not taken last before I started my routine but it's how i was till I decide it's time to make a change. I don't know how much is the body percentage on the left but on the right, I was at 3% body fat with 70% muscle mass. the rest are water and .. otrs which is not stated... anyways, lets get back to the topic. you see, there are 2 different directions in losing the digits on the scale..

The digit on the scale went down cause :
1. You lose fats
2. You lose muscles


I believe the 1st option is the objective everyone is looking for but many failed to achieved this goal because they don't understand the principal of losing weight and end up losing muscles which cause a lot of long faces due to the loose skins dangling freely all over.

A lot of people believe The only way to lose weight is to eat less. Gosh, I've no idea where this idea came from but if that's your routine be sure to end up with lots of pain due to under nutrition and starvation. You see, our body is like a big A.I. system. when you starve it constantly, it's going to go into the alert mode whereby its storing all the fats it can get to be used as emergency energy. But where does your body go to for energy? damn right its eating away your muscles. Hence, without the muscles filling up the space, you end up with tons of loose skins. And furthermore, the starvation would cause stomach acid and in the long run gastric might take place. So don't skip that meal... ESPECIALLY BREAKFAST which makes the most important meal of the day. I take 6 meals minimum a day, sometimes i hit a max 12 meals a day. People around me would give me all sorts of comments asking me if that amount of meal per day would make me fat. My answer.... "A picture tells a thousand words"

And secondly, by taking more meals in a day, your body will start working to digest the food and with all those activities going around, your metabolism will shoot up to burn fats. Isn't it great? EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT! it's hard for every1 to accept this fact but its the truth. trust me, when i 1st started, i would feel very guilty each time I pour anything down my throat.. lol. cause I make it a point i'll eat every 3 hrs to spike up my metabolism to turn my body into a furnace. Only when i saw the results that my mind eases and I'm much comfortable hogging out every 3 hours. Of course, you have to choose the right food to hog. I'll elaborate more on what kinda food in my future logs but right now.. be sensible on what you take and don't miss that breakfast....

2 comments:

  1. Medicines may be used to treat gynecomastia, especially if the sufferer is experiencing marked pain or tenderness but plastic surgery is the only known physical remedy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emm... iv not a lot of comment since im not too familiar with gynecomastia and iv not come across clients facing this issue. bt i did came across men clients with man boobs due to the body fat % and it's all to do with good dieting to burn fats, regular & right pectorals exercise to tone it up

      Delete