16.10.10

Man on a Mission - Sony DVcam


I was assigned to this piece on this day. It's an old model Sony DVcam. Nevertheless, it works like wonder even when the condition is really banged up. probably it's been "FULLY UTILIZED" if u know what i mean.. lol.. anyways, it's a wonder that this baby works better than the new HDcam from sony. I had a minor problem with the DV tape ejecting parts on site with the HDcam. I've no idea why or how but finally got it to pop out just in time for the event to start.

1 thing i love bout this DVcam is that it's function "FOCUS RINGS" muahaha.... i just love it.. but its not just that. i mean, the placement of the knobs and buttons are not too much of a hassle and the dept of field is great. I was playing around with it while shooting the event and i hope it turns out brilliant... cause i dono if the MTV effect will be to my boss's liking... lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment