12.10.10

Trip Down Brunei...... GYM TIME!!!

hahaha... i din manage to capture any video this round cause my HTC Mini is still in the workshop.. and I was in a rush so I din wanna waste time fiddling with my handycam as I wanna finish off my whole body workout before 12 noon...

I woke up 0430hr on a sunday and took my 3 breakfast with 700 crunch to start the dawn.. hahaha... i managed to boil water, and put out my laundry to dry before I started my journey at 0550hr. Took me 1 1/2 hr to reach bandar seri bergawan. 1st thing I did was hit the gym. I went to Tru Fitness which was located at telanai just behind the Volkswagen showroom.

Paid my B$5 per entry fees and without any hesitation, I took my caffeine dose and started off with moderate alternate dumbbell curl supersets with Heavy E-Z bar curl followed by Rope Hammer cable Curl and ended it with High Pulley cable concentrated curl.

Jumping to my triceps without pause, I starting with the Cable Rope pulldown supersets with triceps press down. I moved on to Isolated kickbacks supersets with Isolated Triceps extension supersets with cable crossover extensions. I finish off with a heavy behind the back dip.

Dash across the room, I picked up 2 sets of dumbbell to throw in the side lateral raise dropsets, followed by front lateral raise dropsets. not to forget the rear, I did my bent over side lateral raise dropsets and shrugs. Not getting the kick out of it, I moved to the next column and torture my side and front delts with cable side and front lateral raise.

not giving myself time to rest so I can skip my cardio, started the pounding on my pecs with cable cross fly and low pulley fly. I grabbed an incline bench quickly and did my crazy pecs sets but this time, I took advantage of the cable machines and did it all in flies motion. I checked the time and knew that i have little time left for my last 3 body parts so I figure I need to work a non-stop workout. so I supersets all my chest workout with heavy squats and leg presses.

I moved on quickly to the work my back. So I started my routine with a Lat pulldown supersets with leg extensions. follows by a variations of sitting rows supersets style. before I finish off with heavy calf raise.

I end the days workout with 1300 machine crunch.....

what a great sunday ... but im aching all over today.... so today's an off day... :P don't try this at home... im crazy.. and ur not ... hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment