21.9.10

Shut Up & PUMP!


Today is my off day.. but off day from the gym that is. Usually I would start off the day with a 1200 crunch by the bed side and then have my 2nd breakfast. Depending on my mood and schedule, I would then do a 1/2 hr cardio and more exercise for abs. that's around 1000 reps and I would finish off the day before bed with another 1200 crunches.

but after some research and recommendations, I did something different. a cardio blast consist of 45 seconds each with 3 different exercise on 3 sets. it certainly got my heart pumping. but im not sure how well it is cause its only the 1st day. and I did a different sets of abs exercise. hmm, i guess im a little numb to a lot of exercise, i don't feel the pain no more but i can see the results in the mirror. hahaha, i think i need to stop abs exercise for a week before i actually feel the pain again upon starting.

Well, some1 came up to me once telling me bout B-complex injections. and I did see the results showing pretty quickly. He was ripping up pretty fast and as a result, he got acne outbreaks along with the dryness benefits of the washboards. Then I heard a lot from other friends, especially females who started injecting them as the remedy to obesity. but they opt for Methyl B12 rather than B-complex. em.. even though methyl sounds very steroids.. it's not.. hahaha.. sorry Samuel, it's just that Jabs don't really sit well in my theory. but B jabs are medical jabs for B deficiency. anyways, I did lots of research and it's pretty safe to jab but watch out for the side effects. It varies among different people. i know i know... but it's so convenient but here is a link Wiki on B-complex but trust me, it's not the only place i research on but this here is very detailed and easily understandable. So it all come down to whether you are willing to risk it. sure, it helps you to slim down.. but some of the side effects are not what you wish for. I've not taken it though. Not thinking bout it at the moment either.

so it's ur decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment