26.9.10

Heavy Pectoral day

Long time ago.. not to long.. but not too near... emm... just the right time.. hahaha.... I was pumping my pectorals in an old school gym in peninsula Malaysia. There I was, happily huffing on the pec deck and puffing on the cable cross and suddenly this huge guy walk up to me and asked me this question "What are you working on?" In reply, I said "chest".. He was like "seriously, what are you working on?" i find it a bit amusing so i quote my answer.. and He looks straight in my face... (THIS I WILL NEVER FORGET) He said "What CHEST?" *POTONG STEAM TERUS* hahaha.....

But he was nice enough to guide me on my chest workout. He forbids me from doing any flies exercises until there is mass on my chest. So I was only working on Bench, bench and more bench for 2 months till my chest was noticeable even when i wear my shirt. From Incline, Flat and Decline.. from barbell to dumbbell and supersets, hardcore sets, dropsets, pyramids.... u name it, I do it.. lol... sometimes i would arrange 3 bench together (hence that's why i workout early in the morning when there is no crowds) so 1st was the incline, then flat next to it and decline for end. I would start off with Incline dumbbell press 8 reps and carry the dumbbell along to the flat bench to do a bench press 8 reps and carry it to the decline bench to get in another 8 reps before i rest 1 minute. I was so tempted to work on the pec deck machine and the cable cross but he was right, what would i be squeezing if i don have any mass on my chest... so work the basics ... core exercise 1st

Anyways, today its different.. hahaha... I'm only working it this way cause there is no cable cross machine.. hahaha.... but it put a lot of mass on my pecs... il just have to start cutting it once iv the right tool... enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment