12.9.10

Being back to the gym feels awesome


Standing side lateral raise

Interested to torture urself to a better physics? don't try what i do.. lol.. i din know the amount of torture until i started editing the footage i captured... calculated and i was doing 100 sets / each sets @ 8reps or 12 on 4 body parts excluding abs.... muahahaha....

i think i over did it a little after 3mths not working out in the gym in the gym...

well, i start off with my biceps - E-Z bar curl supersets E-z Bar Preacher curl supersets dumbbell side alternate hammer curl supersets front dumbbell alternate curl. I moved on to Smith Machine vertical curl supersets concentrated curl.

I moved on to work on my chest with a 80° Incline, 70° Incline, 60° Incline, 50° Incline, 40° Incline, 20° Incline and flat bench smith machine heavy press.

I moved to my legs with facing Inner, Normal and facing outer steps squats, Stiff leg deadlifts, and Heavy calf raise.

Finally I worked on my deltoids. starting with standing side lateral raise triple drop sets, Arnold press drop sets, standing alternate front lateral raise triple drop sets, Smith Machine Front Press, Sitting bent over lateral raise and heavy shrugs..

last but not least, 1000 reps machine curl and 30minutes cardio on a bike....... emm... a little too much but i was chewing on my peanut butter wholemeal bread in between...

I had HemoRage + Creatine monohydrate as my pre workout and protein + creatine monohydrate Post workout.....

oh well, a great day exercise :P


Footage from Video

Next time I make a video, I'll have to play smart to use lighter weights for the shoot.. lol

make sure only the delts are moving

Watching as I move

Getting a squeeze

No comments:

Post a Comment