19.9.10

Jack Neo's Love Matters

Once of my experience with Jack Neo is to be one of his Gigolo .. hahaha.. in Love Matters which was screen earlier last year's CNY. I didn't know I had that role untill I reach the location. They just told me that they wanted guys with muscles.

Anyways, when I arrived, I saw some familiar face including Sunny who has been in the industry for many years doing wardrobe and styling. Hahaha... the 1st word came out of his mouth was "Thank God they got you" hahaha... i find it funny until he told me the story. Cause they asked the casting manager to bring in muscular guys but ended up i was the only talent with muscles. So he dash out to grab a pair of Jeans and cut it to make it really short... hahaha... and had me wear them. Gosh, it was not only tight but really short. Anyways...

I had great fun shooting for them. and experienced the on screen performance of all the veteran actor and actress from singapore and Malaysia with big names as Mark Lee and Yeo Yan Yan.

Posing With Mark Lee

Screen Shots from the DVD - I was at the end... hahaha.. the casting manager called me twice for different role by mistake so i can't show my face too much.. I was the gigolo remember :P

Hmm... given the opportunity to be a gigolo... quite fun though... hahaha

Entertaining the main cast with alco..... emm... tea :P

1 comment:

  1. I always wondered what they used in place of alcohol.
    Now I know... tea!
    hahaha~~

    Congrats on the part!
    When can we see the movie?
    =)

    ReplyDelete