9.9.10

Soo Wincci and Bong Cheng Tzuu at Level Up Fitness Kuching

Picture - courtesy of Norman goh

Not too long ago, Not too near either......... I got an online invite to go for an audition in Kuching from a local director, Bjarne Wong of Hock Star Entertainment for Ms World Malaysia Soo Wincci's MV....

... I ended up taking a 14 hrs bus ride to kuching because it was so last minute that I couldn't book any flight. Anyways, I had so much fun in kuching with my family, 2nd Sister and husband and her 2 kids and my eldest sister and her son who came back for a visit from London. Gosh, I miss them so so so much. I've not seen them in many years.

Anyways, the audition is at 8pm and as usual, I arrived early.. much earlier and I had the opportunity to test Level Up Fitness. It's a good gym but the bar selection is a little low and expensive. lol. anyways, the gym is quite equip for where it's located. enough to pump your heart out.

Well, I'm the 1st contestant to have arrived. lol... and soon, they arrived and they were quite surprised that i was extremely early. anyways, I have my motive as well cause i've not been to a gym in such a long time that i would so love to workout. And working out there, I met a good friend, Kiu Loong who happens to be a bodybuilder. A nice fellow with potential to win. anyways, he participated in the audition as well.

Well, I was the 1st to go up. Didn't what would happen cause every audition and casting here in malaysia is so different. But it was a really fun experience. All of us were given a scenario to play along with Ms Wincci. Some were really hilarious and entertaining which made every moment better. One even went up with an eye patch (A recent surgery) but he was there just to get her signature on the album. :P fun guy.

Well, I got the part in the end and met many more amazing talented people and learn a lot from them. From productions to equipments. anyways, we had our shoot around Kuching and it was just 2 days. Im not too sure if i can reveal much more regarding the contents so i'll just leave it at that.

Anyways, I got another dosage of gym at Hilton kuching's gym. but well, barely enough to satisfy my cravings cause there weren't much toys to play with. but overall, it was a fun shoot.

1 comment: