19.9.10

Kiri MTV for WiraSiswi


Definitely a very old post.. but i was digging up my photos to re-burn them into new DVD for backing up the data just in case. It's all in my portable Hard-Drive and I trust my Transcend a lot. One of the best brand around but we have to play safe... still... hahaha... anyways... I saw this in one of the folders and realized I've not posted it up before and It's a pity cause as a local entertainer... I would love to support the local entertainment industry.

It was after the shoot of WiraSiswi that Ike Ong game me a call and told me he wanted me to be in the MTV for the soundtrack of WiraSiswi. And I'll be playing the actor in it. The Band playing is the champion of the "Battle of the Bands" KIRI but I'm not too sure which year. they are signed under ROCK UNITED. A unique rock band group and very friendly as well :)

The Band Members

Standing among a Malaysian Rock Band

No comments:

Post a Comment