16.12.07

Sunway Pyramid's Jusco food court Special Service

I've went to tons of Food court and by far today's the worst of all. Ivy, a friend of mine whom we met when I was traveling in UK decided to meet up at Sunway Pyramid to discuss bout some documentations. She just came back from UK and its actually a great experience to meet up with friends whom we met overseas while traveling. So we decided to sit down somewhere to have our dinner. My best friend, Heman told me bout the food court and well, I'm kinda down on my budget cause of my education fees. so we head there without hesitation. Its amazing how pack the place is or maybe because everyone is budget conscience as I do. So we walked about looking for a place to settle down. All we can find is a 2 joint table which is left uncleaned. So we sat and my friend went to look for a cleaner, well actually 2 who eventually never turn up. So I took the initiative to go and look for one to clean but I was given the shrug by him and he walked off without answering me. So I told myself to give him chance of just being in a bad mood (NOT) and will return to find my table cleaned. To my not so surprise, the table is still in the same condition. So I went and approach another cleaner and make sure he listen to what I have to say and yet.... see for yourself....

This is the scenery up till we leave the table

These are the table surrounding us

Finally, a cleaner cleaning the (refer above - right table) for a Malay family

The Special Service by the Jusco Food Court is what we call the Malaysian MOST EFFICIENT customer service. I definitely won't visit this food court twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment