7.12.07

SEX

SEX is an Issue, well, is THE ISSUE! At my age, I won't deny I've quite an experience. But today I took a walk down memory land when the kids today asked me bout it. I used to be naive bout it and thought it was as simple as that. But I was totally wrong. It takes lots of discipline and understanding. My word of advice to anyone I came across who inquired bout sex

"If ur not mentally and physically prepared for sex, Get another hobby!"

My 1st experience was at the age of 20. I took sex too lightly and was caught in the web of lust and desire. I had sex everyday. Sometimes twice or trice and sometimes .... well, not going to go there... the point is this, sex is like drugs, addictive. It will affect ur life totally... but SEX IS GOOD! lol. I won't deny that I love sex but I would rather label mine as LOVE MAKING. I want every session to be the best of both worlds. Not just me enjoying it alone because sex is not just bout one person. If that is what sex is for you, I suggest that you go to the toilet and enjoy it with your hand. Girls are not animals. They have feelings and they are someone's daughter. Imagine if someone use your daughter as sex toys. How would you feel?

How long have I not have sex? According to my calculation..... its not ur business to know.... and I don't count the days.... Anyways, truthfully I hope that the next girl I make love to is a special someone. Not a whore. Even if its just one night stand, I would want it to be the best! Yeah, I'm horny now.. or so my best friend thinks. hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment