10.12.07

Monday Blues

Today's really a slow day... Both in class and well, in class. Practically, I started class at 10am till 8pm due to the replacement class. here is one example of how my classmates sleep in class....

VJ & Nicholas

Sometimes its really a little dramatic. Kids nowadays.. hahaha... as if I lost the kiddie inside of me. My dad always say I never grew up cause I watch too much cartoon. well, its not true, its cause I choose to be the little boy. Cartoon has nothing to do with it all. In fact, I have to watch and analyze them to learn different style of drawings. Being the 27 yrs old me now seemed to appreciate education more than the me back then in high school. I'm glad that I'm back to college to get that diploma of mine.

As I was doing my Malaysian Studies assignment, I find it hard to balance between opinion and reasoning. Because I know what is going on and not just me who knows. And Malaysia is so smart by including this subject into our program which in return inflict confusion and stress into the mindset of the young college students. I mean why does Malaysia include this program and state that all Malaysian must take it when they know all Malaysians knows Malaysian history. Ahhh... Have you ever wonder why it is so? I have but I think its just my opinion... Seriously, I have to crack my mind to think of things to write which will not cause another May 13 incident to occur. Another question, do you think HINDRAF is connected to the terrorist? Thats a big joke in my opinion. Lets just hope the Malaysian government won't direct the terrorist attention here by accusingly linking them to the Indians here.

No comments:

Post a Comment