15.12.07

Wacom Graphire 4

I'm kinda spending a bomb for my studies. well, u know what they say, Design course is extremely expensive. lol. compared to the business studies or engineering school we have to buy more props and stationaries. I bought a RM130 HP printer which is fairly sufficient for my little printing purposes. Now I've got the wacom graphire 4 tablet. I've got an oem set which cost me RM235. The price is quite reasonable actually. since I won't be needing the software bundles so I decided to go for the Oem set. Here is how mine looks like....

The wacom Graphire 4

As usual, I went about to look for a reasonable priced item. Previously, I searched around the Digital Mall at subang ss14, then I went down to Lau Yat Plaza and finally got mine at Imbi Plaza. If any of you are looking for a Wacom Tablet, get it at Imbi Plaza Lower Ground Floor, Jayacom. They gave me the best offer and I am quite satisfied with the price. Personally, I love it but, I'm still trying to get used to it. Lucky I decided to get it for my next semester subject. If I were to start learning next sem, I would have to waste numerous days to get used to it. So its a worthwhile investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment