22.12.07

Drunk

21-12-07 (Friday) - Well, Today's the day where everyone is overly excited. 1st was Jo'ana's surprise visit. She told me she couldn't come but ended up flying over. Heman and her planned to try to capture my shock facial reaction but they didn't managed. Then it was the Raggae Pub, Petaling Street. My 2nd time getting drunk but only Heman was from the 1st batch who ever saw me drunk. Thye Sing, Tian Yu, and Aaron Sitai are not here. So practically, its the 1st experience for everyone there. I promised Jo'ana to let her see me drunk at least once & everyone knows that I don't take alcohol.

Right, and I have the nerves to try a Flaming Lamborghini one shot. accompanied with Orange mixed with vodka (can't remember the name) which I shared with Jo'ana. and one other shot of some drink. I got really drunk after that and started smiling and laughing. Everyone took pictures of me. I think thats the main purpose they wanted to get me drunk. Every time I drink, you can see a group of people surrounding me and cheering on. I didn't get a hung over the next day, instead woke up at 7am with aching arms. But the experience is a totally foreign and new to me. At age 27, I'm just like a big kid. lol

(Clockwise - Me, Jen, Mei Ling & Heman)
- Look at Heman eating, over excited bout the Chinese bun -

Heman's scary look behind a large petal at Mid-valley, Malaysia

Jo'ana & I under a cloud of butterflies and Christmas decoratives

A burning shisha at Raggae Pub

A ghostly figure just pass by behind heman

Jo'ana's Flaming Lamborghini

My 1st Flaming Lamborghini

1 comment: