14.12.07

illegal or not illegal parkings?

14-12-07, Fri - at 12:30pm, I started my journey down towards college since the lecturer postponed the class till the afternoon session at 2pm. I thought I would have sufficient time to reach college and still have minutes left for me to settle down and cool down. The bus was late as usual and it was about to rain. There was not bus stop shelter and we were only protected from the nature above by a few trees which survived the development process. and not to forget the band of monkeys living above. The thunder was loud and there were signs of a storm coming. I prayed to the Lord Jesus that He would hold the rain up till the bus comes. And Praise God it did. I hop onto the bus and paid my fare. but to my surprise the bus driver halted there and went to buy bananas. So we had a long 5 minutes wait and the rest of the other passengers tried to entertain themselves with the monkeys by the roadside. After the driver came back, he threw a few bananas to the monkeys just to impress the girls in the bus before he proceed his journey "FINALLY"

I started sketching in the bus but was really a pukish experience. I got a bit giddy cause of the motion sickness caused by the moving bus. So i decided to take a short nap up till the bus suddenly hits on the brakes. I woke up and found a long stretch of cars parked by the road side. Its quite a normal sight in west Malaysia but the fact that its a 2 land road converted into a 3/4 road due to the cars parked doubled by the road side is a raging insanity. The bus can't moved and couldn't reverse because there were cars behind. So we had to wait a F***ing 1/2 an hour there. Where are the traffic police with the summons? Why aren't these people fine for illegal parking which cause traffic congestion. I took some shots to prove them.




So where do you think all this is happening in Malaysia?

No comments:

Post a Comment