5.12.07

Down the Red Carpet

02 Dec 2007 - Last day of the KLIFF07 and We all went to Putra World Trade Center for the closing ceremony and the award presentation. I'm just glad that I didn't quit earlier cause if I did, I would not have walked down the red carpet live on Astro Kirana. LOL. I'm not even a celebrity yet. A bit Yet! would I be one?

Anyhow, there were tons of celebrities there and I totally enjoyed socializing with all sorta people there. But seriously, the local celebrities are much more snobbish compared to the foreign ones. Hmmm, I wonder why?

Here are some of the pictures I've taken with them

Malaysian Super Sexy Models

Malaysian Actress

Sazzy and I

Veteran Local Comedian

Gurmit Singh (The well know Phua Chu Kang)

A gorgeous Actress from Europe

The great director, Enison Sinaro and Veteran actor, Alex Komang

Two Beautiful Actresses from Australia. Left - Mirrah Foulkes, Right - Raelee Hills (Farscape)

Anne- MTV Asia and I

American Film Jury

No comments:

Post a Comment