19.12.07

Prepraring 4 Christmas at Sunway Pyramid

If you walk down to any shopping complex, just get ready to be enticed by the beauty of the decorations. Just make sure all of you bring your cameras along. Well, I committed the worst mistakes of course, that is to leave my SLR at home every time I heads out. Well, I can't be blame since Im still in college and yesterday I just struggled through Malaysian Studies final exam. And I passed. Thank God.

Having my holidays now and although I would love to hibernate through it but, Its almost impossible with the assignments given. anyways, here are some of the pictures taken with my friends in Sunway Pyramid.

King and I (hahaha) Posing down the escalator to the car

Blue encounter with the wish tree

Attack of the pinkish store (My friends think I look girlish here) What? Christmas shopping for presents!

A bright reindeer (trying to looked like we were surprised)

Another Donuts store? these shops get healthier everyday

Life performance in the new wing

A cute lovely santa's little helper ( she smiled after my friend snap-a bit too slow)

Posing rough so we do

Christmas tree (Felt like I'm holding onto its balls)

No comments:

Post a Comment