9.12.07

Ghostly Christmas at Pavilion, KL (I)

I was down in KL minding my own business with couple of my friends trying to shop inside Pavilion. and I can tell you that Pavilion is a place where not everyone is suitable. Pop in and have a look at all the stores inside. You will have to make a million a month in order to shop inside. lol. Anyways, what a bummer that I've forgotten to bring my SLR along. Like 1st there is this tall tower of human Christmas tree carol and then there is this costume rally outside. I've took some snaps with my trusteed sony errisson K800i. I enjoyed a lot. Now it makes me wonder whether I loved the crowds or not? I used to hate squeezing into a concert or a club... a whole new me to discover again...

enjoy the pictures... :)

The Entrance to Pavilion, KL

Musical talents from Malaysia performing life

A grouchy Satria Keris who won't smile for the camera

Who's bigger? She is definitely prettier. LOL

"Why you.."(Fav words of Homer Simpson)
Very young clowns. wonder what is the age limit?

Gill and I posing between the phantoms.
I still don't know why I like the "V" for victory.

Can you guess which is the real face?

Gold Diggers?

This guy is extremely pro. He didn't even move an inch throughout the session

"Argh!!!! Spooky butterfly...

I feel like Power Ranger morphing.. (Sarawak's Hornbill)

Are these headhunters from Borneo or Australian Aborigines? In Malaysia?

Feel like I'm in "Enchanted" posing with a princess

Lady of the lake.. I tried to hug her but her dress is too fluffy.. lol ops..

I know this is a weird kinky pose.. ask him.. I just play along.

The peacock lady.. wonder if she is as beautiful inside?

This guy is really muscular.. look at the pecks ... pity he's too blue. :P

Lady Reindeer is absolutely irresistibly sexy

What do you think of this angle?

Nick is still wondering to go left or right? hahahaha..

Tower of Christmas carol singer inside the Pavilion

No comments:

Post a Comment