29.12.07

The Summit

It was in November 2007. After 9 years I left Subang, I took my 1st step into Summit, Subang. I remembered back in 1998, or was it 99. can't remember, anyways, the summit just opened and it was clean and empty. I only went there because of the one shop inside. there was a comic house there and I was staying at USJ then. So I usually walked to summit to visit that shop. but this trip down, the whole place totally changed. Its very dirty, dark and well, not the best sight. I wonder why all malaysian shopping complex get worst along the years. They never upgrade it nor do they try to maintain it. most probably its because more shopping malls are being build and people here are realist who goes for the latest. that pretty sad. But i did enjoy my trip down with my Best friend's little Brother who calls himself the "GTA" - Great Teacher Ah Chung. which I like to tease him bout it and calls him "Great Teacher Ahgua" anyways, it was fun hanging out with him but i did most of the crazy stuff and crack most of the jokes to keep us laughing. Can't wait till he comes down again so I can tease him and drives him up the walls... lol...
Take bout appetite! Don't zoom in!! - just be imaginative. the piece which looks like an artificial dry meat
is in fact a...... take a wild guess!!


1001 ways to chock a spinx

No comments:

Post a Comment