7.1.08

Talk bout customer service

I've been meaning to blog this Mini Market... its situated at Kelana Jaya, PJ, Selangor. on the same block at the Kelana Jaya Clinic and next to the Kelana Puteri Apartment.

The attendent and the Cashier of this small Malay Mini Market is extremely rude and you can totally aspect no Customer service here. I walked in to find a grumpy lady in tudung seated behind the cashier. She gave me a hostile stare and ...... before we go anywhere...

well, it all started early in the morning... I went out without my wallet.. and I only realized it when I reached the bus stop.. i borrowed RM10 from my friend but the bus here only accept the exact amount. so I decided to walk into a store to make a change. I went into the store in the picture.... and I took like 50 cents worth of sweet.. and pass her the RM10 note.. she looked at me rudely and said

"No! No! No small change! and show me the "sorry I don't wan ur business" hand signal. she didn't even smile... sigh.... anyways, I got my change at the Mamak restaurant with the same amount of sweet purchase... added with a smile... lol anyways... beware of the Rude Malay lady cashier at the Daiya Mini Market, Kelana Jaya... or was it because I'm a chinese... the truth is out there................

No comments:

Post a Comment