5.1.08

New Year Eve 2008

well, took me quite a while to actually blogged tis log. Was suppose to blog it a few days ago but just couldn't find the time to sit down and search through the pictures I took. Got a bit sick due to fatigue but it didn't took long for me to recover. thought I was too old for these shit but, I think I still have the youth in me. Anyways, I was busy with classes and interviews too. I seriously needed the cash for my college fees. anyways, not going to go there since its a whole new lot of story. so as always, I will start with the scenery pictures and continue on with another log with the private pictures. 31-12-07, New Year's eve - It wasn't a bad day after all. started out with a struggle to get out of my comfort zone and practically drag myself through the doorway to the bathroom to... do my stuff..... I got to college pretty early today cause my friend decided to fetch me to college due to the fact that he needs to get to the bank which is just beside my school. I went in with my really weird sense of fashion as always. most probably I might take a few snaps if Im able to pull myself together every morning... I usually style my hair everytime i go out, unless of course, I woke up late. I'll wear my trusteed beanie or my favourite "buff" headwear. that is quite often if u wanna see. anyways, blah, blah, blah...

Aliens Vs Predators 2. tats rite folks.
my friend and I thought of spending our last moments before countdown in a cinema before headed up to the real genting highlands. It was a letdown actually. Thought they might have done a better one since the 1st one was a flop. so anyways, after the movie, we started our journey at 11:30pm from Summit, Subang. No doubt, we drove into hell hole. other words, a serious traffic congestion cause by anxious road users waiting for the fireworks to go off. and so it did while we were all in the car. I greeted everyone a happy new year since we forgot all bout the countdown. and so, an interesting new year had passed.

The 1st half of the journey. Stuck in a highway inside a Honda Accord. The huge traffic is such a turn off.

At the foot of Genting. The traffic is twice as bad. the smell of burnt rubber can only mean one thing.. good business for the mechanic to start off 2008. Everyone is burning out their clutch.
____________________________________________________________________

I wonder why every is heading towards the top for. Its like fleeing to the highlands due to flood. anyways, check the Jeep cheerokee above and below. Notice anything?

___________________________________________________________________________

A sure record breaker for Malaysian books of records. Try counting the amount of tow trucks along the road to genting. Its like a gathering of towers.

Furry Christmas with "Beary" Santa musicians.

Im not too sure whether this is a christmas deco but, Im sure the scarfs are. most probably they just hang them there to make it more christmasly. I wonder when they are going to take down the christmas deco?

This is one of Malaysia's most famous snap shots. Not like Im trying to discourage tourism but seriously, the government have to educate the citizens regarding health and cleanliness. Oh, Malaysia is a very good tourist location. we have the most beautiful beaches and jungles.

This guy is really artistic. After he found out I was trying to take shots of him, he wasn't anymore. He was moping the floor swaying left and right. everytime he sways to the left, he would lift his right foot in a dance motion.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

This is the hall of ingredients within one of the Genting buildings. There is a restaurant to the left. I always wonder whether they clean the tubes or how often. But in the wee hours of the 1st day of 2008, I found out the answers. Check the picture below and tell me what you see.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Im not sure what breed are these but they are beautiful.
(anyways, stay tune for part II - the return of new years eve 08)

No comments:

Post a Comment