3.1.08

weird encounter..!!

talking bout weird encounter... since new year, i've the weirdest... i mean, the 1st day, i was approached by customers who willing give me their names and where they work... 2nd day, a mother think i was stylish and cute, and today I had a gay who sent me weird text massages... well, it was kinda my fault too... this is how it went....

the whole day was awesome.. i mean, i had class, enjoyed painting using watercolor... being complimented bout my artworks... then as usual, everyday... (well almost everyday) I would pick up my sketch book and do contour drawings at the bus-station while waiting for my bus.... i did a few up till one of those passengers sat beside me... nothing to be suspicious bout... (its a guy) anyways, as usual, people tend to lean over and see what I am doing... so I didn't give a shit bout it... after i was done, i saw that he was still looking, so i told him its homework... so there goes the conversation... anyways, found out that he is from Borneo and had just arrived in KL too... so we chatted and he told me that he will be working at pavillion, KL in the event line... so i though there is no harm in knowing ppl like them cause I get lots of good pay part-time job from ppl like them.. we exchanged contact numbers and then he left with his ride... not too long after, I received a text msg which goes like so......

hey, nice to meet u again.. what u draw jz nw was very very nice.. until im nt interested at ur field also have a long look, haha... n u also is my 2008 1st fren o...

so i nicely replied and thank him for the compliment... and right after, he text me...

sure... and u r categories under handsome group in my fren list cz u really look style.. etc... hahaha.... u got play friendster o facebook?

I got the shock of my life as I realized what was going on.... and i went "F***", "F***", "F***", "F***" and didnt dared to reply up till i consulted my friends.... and so... i replied him.... I seldom use friendster bt u can add me at "..." usually too busy with homework... lol... (its extremely rare that I check that account cause its the oldest account i've had) anyways.... he replied by saying....

IC, then u got no girl fren lo, so busy, haha... i wil add u.. haha.. u reach home already? haha...

and I text him.... LOL, of course I have a gf. NO time also make time for her o. wat bout u? don u have to entertain ur gf? and finally he replied....

seldom, busy mah, haha.. k la.. dun disturb u lur, haha... take ur time yah, haha....

wow! that was close... i thought... lucky i escaped... sigh... up till now.. i had numerous gays who tried to hit on me.... "HEY!IM AM EXTREMELY STRAIGHT! STAY CLEAR OFF MY BACK!" Sheesh....

No comments:

Post a Comment