6.1.08

New Year 08 (Part II)

Most of what we did during our trip up to genting was describe in the (Part I) log for new year so I'm just going to keep this a short one with tons of pictures. Well, one of our passenger were extremely tired due to her trip to Thailand. She just got down the plane and came down with us to watch AVP2 and followed us all the way up hill.. so while we stop to rest somewhere along the hill, she took a nap at the back seat.

Mei Ling Sleeping so soundly. wonder did she woke up after my flash went off? I just walk off after I snap. lol

Right after that, my ol' friend Heman decide to take a nap too after Ling woke up. well, after a few tryout snaps, he was more aware of the surrounding..


Well, if u notice this two pictures, I took it in a row. Try guessing what he is trying to say.. (Hints .. Oh..... F***)

____________________________________________________________________

After a long wait, we decided that the traffic had gotten better and so we went on our journey to the top again. We parked our car in front of a towing sign which the driver thinks it wont be a problem since its a public holiday and there were numerous cars parked illegally. We went into the cafeteria and they had their share of RM6 per nasi lemak (coconut milk rice) and I had to freeze to death. There I stood next to the hot steaming pot of "Herbal Tea Egg" to keep warm but the owner came out and told me that she will charge me RM10 per hour of steam.. so I told him its too kind of him to offer such cheap service and I went to the loo. Not too long later, Kelvin wanted to buy some egg. so I stood next to it again and the owner came and jokingly rephrase the offer and I told her that since my friend is buying, Im entitled to get free steams. she chuckled.

Not all was well. We were so busy enjoying ourselves that we didn't realized that the car was towed. anyways, we managed to get our car at the price of RM100 for the towing services. They took us to our car which was quite a distance away but the driver was kinda friendly and is overly generous in sharing his experiences there. mostly obscene activities at the parking lot. hence, we got our car and decided not to put the RM100 to waste and so we went back to the hotel area to snaps some shots.

This shot was taken in the open just at the entrance of coffee bean.. hmmm.. hot coffee..

Well, If you notice my 1st log on 08 New Year, You would know how this place looked like. and not only that, there is something which you might just wanna notice... me.. look at what I'm wearing in the Genting's cold weather :P

My obsession to bring out the inner child. Well, I never used to like this sorta things. But I guess once you get older, you kinda wanna find the little boy inside which is always joyful and happy. Looked like I was trying to wreak the horse than enjoying the ride..

This is the last picture in my camera for the day and it turn out to be a good one. I had Jen snap it for me, well, after I make the necessary alterations to the settings. All she needs to do is snap. We kinda took 20 pics due to her shacky hands. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment