27.1.08

Jia Yu Chinese New Year Special (Part I)

The Van Trip up to Genting Highlands, Pahang

22.01.08 | Woke up rather early today cause I had to catch a ride to my pick up point, which is 3 bus changes away. I was suppose to get out of the house @ 7am but my friend couldn't wake up. So we ended up leaving the house at 7:30am. The bus had just left and I had to wait another hour for it. By then, it would already haf been 2 late. So I bug my friend to get me to the LRT terminal but we had to get off half way due to the heavy traffic congestion.

We got out at the NZX aka Niu Zhe Xiu. the funny bit was my friend forgotten that we had to get out of the car right after the U-turn and started to pick up speed. I asked him where are we going to get off? He jammed on the brakes and reversed back to the location. Eventually, we got out of the car and started walking. We had to walked through a tunnel, over the fence, beside a highway and through a small hole in the fence before we got into his van. He fetched me to the LRT station where I hop onto the U86 bus which head towards One Utama. There I waited for my bus to Damansara Perdana.

I sat by the bench to wait for my bus. and there came a pregnant cat. I tried to persuade it to come over but it didn't work. so I pick up my phone and played my kitten tone (real kitten recorded) it jumped up and started looking around for the kittens. anyways, I got on the bus which heads towards the pick up point where we waited 2 hrs b4 the van head towards Genting.

The bus ride was interesting as it was The Tahipusam Festival and I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I slept at 5am the previous night.. hmm.... the morning.. lol.. anyways, The road was totally packed as we were passing by Batu Caves. I took a few snaps along the way.....

Took out my K800i and got myself a 1st snap or the traffic congestion outside the Batu caves

I got a bit daring and wind back the window to take a snap out of the window. a few motorist passed by without knocking my head off... lol ( Front View)

(the Back view) I stuck my head out of the window

I was trying to get a clear view of the Idol situated outside the Batu Caves but ended up with a nice perspective angle.

I still can't figure out how I got this slightly distorted angle but Im liking it. (K800i)

I'm still trying to organize all the pictures taken so please be patient.. I haf sketches I drew to upload.. so... Be very patient

No comments:

Post a Comment