3.1.08

Christmas 2007

Christmas eve 06 - took me quite a while to blog this up.. been busy lately... anyways... I was in school when all my friends decided to take a trip out of town to celebrate christmas eve.. they only called me told me bout it right after and asked me to prepare for it. so I asked them where's the destination but no one knew up till we met up with another friend of ours which i knew back in my teens in Brunei. Something bout "CHERAS, LITTLE GENTING"

anyways, I didnt care much, as long as I get there and its interesting... so I enjoyed myself socializing with all my friends.. up till we almost made the wrong turn... anyways.. the place was packed for some reason... it has the best view of Kuala Lumpur's night scenery. so we parked our car 10 - 15 minutes walk away and have to walk up some steps which my god-sister, Jen finds it too much for her to handle... lol so finally we reached the top and here is what i've got to tell.......

One of the night shots I got with my DSLR with a very slow shutter speed + without a tripod. lucky it turns out sharp. so proves that I have a very stable hand. LOL. I just love the beam of light shot up from the twin towers.

I've got a picture up my head when I was snapping away at the whole of KL and though it was pretty much an interesting composition.... anyways... i always have the weirdest ideas..

This piece is my personal favourite. I love this pic cause its like, there were still lots of customers around but was a whole empty lot in the middle. Only the table at the end was occupied. If I were to give it a topic, I would say, Negotiations... remember those 70's Hong Kong gangster movies where all the bosses sat down to discuss bout underground political issues...?

A picture of the place where we sat to have a drink.. I took this piece while waiting for everyone to relief themselves in the toilet.... literally....

I tried to capture the mood at its best here shining down on the can placed by ignorant customers during the Christmas Eve. In here, you will sometimes see pictures of "rubbish" cleverly and creatively arranged by ignorant Malaysians. ( The fountain is actually very beautiful - so y the extra decorations?"

The other side of the fountain. I love how the submerged spotlight's effects on the fountain walls. I'll definitely come back for more shots when I save enough money to buy a tripod.


To be continue with more personal pictures in my next posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment