29.1.08

Jia Yu Chinese New Year Special (Part II)

Ria Apartment Room 22418

22.01.08 - After a tiring day running bout, checking in numerous rooms and entertaining the Hong Kong artists from welcoming them into the hotel and guiding them to their buffet dinner and up to their bedrooms (I'll go in detail in another blog.. i need to clear all the pictures taken..lol) thinking that we finally had the chance to rest. We return to the secreteriat room only to find out that we will have briefings every night before we tune in. The briefings took almost 2 hrs cause there were tons of mistakes made on the 1st day. So.. anyways.. after that.. we can't wait till we hit the sheets.. oh .. oh ... oh... before that.. one of our part-timer colleagues were discussing bout the haunted apartments.. which surprisingly is the apartment in which we are all to sleep at.lol.. Alan, was so scared of it.. but he was the one who kept on at it..lol.. so anyways...

We went bout to the van which took us to pick up our luggage at the girls rooms, Genting Resort. The uncle told me that he left the luggage at the bell counter for us to collect. and so i went bout to ask for it but they have no idea... little did i know, that they actually shifted it up to the rooms. while i was busy tryin to get the luggage out from the bell, the rest heard the news and went up without informing me.. so anyways, after i found out, i went up to the room to collect my luggage only to find that all the luggage had been carried off.. Well, while looking for mine, I went into the room and accidentally bump into the ladies lingirie. I was blushing like hell.. well, its so not me to be blushing but anyways.. i did.. so i left as quickly as possible and went down. Knowing that the van will wait for me to board, I took my own sweet time to walk towards it.. I even had time to tease my other part-timer colleagues who were waiting to go up to their room. waving at them.. but when I looked out, I find it weird that the van started moving. so I walked a little faster.. but the 2nd moved as well... I ran like hell towards the van and started knocking on the window when I reached it.. I hop onto the van eventually.. only to find that Sam, one of the part-timer colleague told the uncle to go.. and said that he told the 2nd driver to wait which he lied. He is so FUCKING irresponsible and always covering his own ass when he commit mistakes. anyways, that weren't that bad...

So we reached our penhouse. top most level. we took an eerie lift up to our floor and enter the penhouse. I took tons of shots because it was in such a terrible shape that we had nothing but complains. There were no hot water for shower and its extremely cold at night. The bath room window weren't cover properly. If anyone uses a binoculars, they can see me taking my shower naked. and the shower head was spoil and the pressure is low. there are fungus everywhere ... anyways, I took my freezing shower in a freezing weather. :P good experience. but later I found out that the bath tub was clog. the water was escaping very very slowly :(

This is how the Bathroom looked like. Its the worst apartment I've been to so far.. :S

Next came the bedroom. There were tons of leak stain on the wall and celling. Not to mention free concert by the birds exactly outside my side of the window and a few strains of hair left by the previous occupants on my bed. God knows whether they clean the room or not... yuck.. most of the sockets are not propely closed and the bed was a DIY type. cept for the mattress.. lol

This is how the walls looked like. We have this view on all four courners. sheesh..

The DIY bed foot. I was wondering how clean the sheets are. I slept in the cold weather without the blankets..

Just look at that, the sockets are not securely covered. and its not just in the bedroom. the whole house seemed to have dangerous corners... lol.. Its actually not eerie but its dirty and unhygenic for sure.

I took the liberty to explore the whole apartment after that. Next, I explored the kitchen. There were 4 fridges and 2 tanks of cooking gas. But I can't see extra clearly what the opposite neighbour is doing if they decide to come out. There were totally no privacy at all staying there. and The kitchen is dirty too with water stains everywhere.

The Dining hall is link to the kitchen which we never use since we have food provided and of course, no one dared to use them. We usually come home in the middle of the night. :P

The dirty Kitchen.. it don't look dirty in the pictures.. but it actually is.. Im a good photographer wat.. lol

Last but not least, The livingroom... It was a huge living room which, not surprisingly turns out to be dirty. but one of the drivers were sleeping on the couch. so I only explored it in the morning. I found a large dining table with two mahjong table folded by the side. The view from the windows was absolutely brilliant. I'll post it up next. anyways... Everyone was complaining and the worst was Alan. He slept in the smaller room in the middle which happens to have a leak in the window. so the strong wind blowing through made an eerie sound the whole night. Adding to that was my "Cat Meowing" ringtone going on the whole night. It freaks him out.

but as always, I didn't give a shit bout anything and according to my friends, I fell asleep not more than a minute after I lay on the bed... lol....

The Living room has tons of sofa. I've only sat on one. I stole a few of the groundnuts left by the driver.. on is it really him? Im not too sure, but i miss nuts.. when I saw it, I just can't help it but try some to see whether its still in good condition.. :P
This is how the whole area looked like with the sun driving in from the right side. I open the window to let the cool breeze in. It looked ok in the morning. Its just that the walls are extremely dirty and so is the floor.

Took this shot right beside the door. Bear in mind that all the pictures here are taken with my K800i camera phone... lol.. that is Sam.. the irresponsible amigo who kept on loosing people.

All this picture was taken the next day when I woke up... I love the scenery outside that curtain... stay tune to see em...

No comments:

Post a Comment