30.1.08

Jia Yu CNY Special (Part III)

The Heavenly Scenery the morning after the eerie sleep over at Ria Apartment 22418

23.01.08 | We all woke up the next day. All of us woke up together even though me and Ivan don't have to. We planned to walk all the way up to the office last night but since the uncle offered to fetch us so we didn't wanna be rude.. lol.. anyways.. i wanted to walk in my singlet in the freezing atmosphere on the 1st night but we finished so late.. or lets just say.. so early in the morning that I didn't have the strength to walk after that... oh... for your info, i did walk with only my singlet up there at Genting.. anyways..

After I brush my teeth and wash my face... i walked into the living room to take a few snaps of the surroundings... and just after I pulled the curtain, i was totally mesmerised by the beauty... So I was glad that we spent the night over at the eerie apartment.. at least you win some, u lose some.. anyways... I didn't managed to take lots cause the windows were not flexible. and one of them almost fell over. so I just took the rest of the other shots through the window.. lucky there weren't any reflection.....

I love this shot the best as it looks like we are looking down from heaven.. with the mist..

No comments:

Post a Comment