3.1.08

Christmas Eve personal pics

Well, its still the same Christmas of 07.. but these are more personal pictures compared to the previous log.

The only one who notice me taking the picture was Jazrine who actually tired to pose thinking that i was taking a group photo of them.. so I played along saying i was taking em.. lol

Can't make up her mind on which drink to get. My god-sister, Jennet.. she hats ppl calling her tat but she don't mind me calling her that.. :P

the other blogger in the group. well, he blogs professionally for the past year or a few. can't remember. Kelvin, a good ol' friend of my best buddy. I like this shot of him concentrating on the angle for the portrait composition.
___________________________________________________________________
Shock by lights -_-|||

001 - Felt an aura of danger (6th sense)

002 - trying to figure which direction the aura came from

003 - danger detected and preparing to turn to confront it

004 - argh.... its the attack of the disco ball....
____________________________________________________________________

I took this shot just right after he got up from tying his shoe laces. His girlfriend covered her skirt thinking I was taking a snap of her upskirt.. i may b deprived but Im not a pervert.

well, Mei Ling took my DSLR and took a picture of Jazrine, Me and Heman while we were posing for Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment