1.2.08

Accident at USJ construction site

It was just one slow evening when my friends and I decided to drive by just to pick up some grocery at Summit, Subang Jaya. While driving home, we came across a huge abandon construction site filled with fire engines, police patrol cars and pedastrians. So we got a bit curious and nosey and parked by the side of the road to investigate. in the beginning, my friend thought it was just some malaria site because the site had became a huge pond, good enough to be a mosquito habitat.

so I walk up to one of the rescue officers and asked if i am allowed to climb through the hole to see what happened. Telling him that I am a student :P so he told me to catch a quick glimps and go because his head of department is somewhere near and wouldn't like it. so my friend and I went in and had a quick look while I took out my trusteed K800i to take a few shots. We climb back through the hole in the fence and Heman, My friend wanted to go. well, being the more nosey me wanted to investigate more so i asked them to wait for me at the car. I walked all the way to the other side of the site where all the police and rescue team was and took more shots.

I walked up to one of the pedestrian, a couple actually and asked whether they knew what happened at the site. They told me that someone drown in the pool. The guy or guys was fishing there but somehow fell into the pool. But the most mysterious part was how did the fish went into the pool which had no exit or entrance. The guy had been missing for 3 days now. They doubt that he is still alive. I've not seen or read any article on the newspaper regarding the issue so I doubt that they have found anything yet. They tried to drain the whole pool as their last resort. When I was about to leave, they just plug in the 2nd hose to suck out the water. so hopefully all the water will be drain within couple of days..

Here are some pictures taken.. if you wanna know, its at USJ, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

The fire engine parked outside the site with tons of motorbike beside it.

The rescue personnel standing beside the edge to inspect the chairs below where the civilian fish.

The chairs below are where the people fish.

The dangerous site where it should had been sealed from the public.

The curious pedestrian trying to squeeze through every single hole they can find.

Tons of Motorbike parked outside, caring society or nosey society?

Our Heroic government personnel trying their best to help.....

The huge hose pumping out the water from inside the pond to the huge drainage system by the road side.


The other side of the site where the water was being drain.

Tons of onlookers..... crowding the place but doing nothing but gossiping..

They are trying to pull another huge hose to pump out the water.....

No comments:

Post a Comment