16.2.08

Chinese New Year 08 (Part I)

wat a way to spend the 1st day of CNY 08.. I was back in town.. namely Miri, Sarawak, Borneo.. After the reunion dinner with my family, I decided to head out for a stroll.. wanted to head to the clubs in town but the crowd was devastating.. empty.. every single one of the clubs r empty.. so anyways, I took a spin and finally decided to settle down at coffee bean, Bintang Plaza.

The service was absolutely horrid. The lady at the counter weren't smiling at all... and the pace of the order was really slow. That weren't that bad. My Coffee was cold when I asked for a hot drink. And when I sat at my table, it weren't clean properly. There were some sugar and the table was still wet. My sofa was dirty with lots of chocolate bits on it. When I take a peek round, I notice there were a few other table which weren't cleared. So I waved to no avail. And I walked to the counter to make them change my drink to a hot one. and asked em to clean my table. I went back to my table and waited a couple of minutes. No one came. so I waved again and this time a grumpy staff walked over to clean my table. He didn't even asked to be excused or apologize at all. Anyways, that's the last time I'm going to visit Coffee Bean Miri. Ugh.. Talk Bout lousy customer service :(

My HOT Coffee on the table after much complain bout the hygene of the place. The coffee wasn't taste good either and they called themselves "Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf"

Working on my assignments on the 1st day of CNY

No doubt, they have a lovely showcase.. that's the only thing which is attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment