26.2.08

Life Drawing 1 final assignments

I've been home since last friday. hop over to the one academy and check a few things out right before I decide to lock myself in the house to do my finals.. well, i haf to finish it up quickly so i can start to work my ass off for the holidays...lol.. anyways.. im going to work on my pixalations 2nite.. there will b 2 of which... and ouch... i can feel the sting in my eyes already... :P

Me at work in my class... with my famous buff headwear.. lol

There is Doko, my indonesian classmate. good friend of mine in class

Here is Roy, hope he finishes all his assignments. He is a bit on the lazy side bt with a little motivation, he can be back on track
_____________________________________________________________________________________

My Assignments

I totally forgotten to take a picture of my earlier sketches. Here is a piece which has been washed through

Getting the darker parts in before the shadows come in

More details

Shadows start kicking in

And the final outcome

Here is a piece which is in the size of A2

Kinda like this side of the painting

And the final outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment