7.2.08

Akademi Fantasia 6 Audition

03.02.08 - the 2nd day of the Academy Fantasia 6 audition and I decided that I've memorized the whole song. I saw the advertisement on the 1st Feb online.. at 12mn... lol..

here's a list of songs they have

10 Lagu Untuk Wanita:

  1. Persis Mutiara - Mila AF5
  2. Rindu Merindu - Fauziah Idris
  3. Jika Kau Kekasih - Linda Nanuwil
  4. Ya Atau Tidak - Erra Fazira
  5. Salam Untuk Kekasih - Nadia
  6. Setiaku Korbankan - Fauziah Latiff
  7. Unfaithful - Rihanna
  8. Menaruh Harapan - Zaiton Sameon
  9. Akhirnya Kini Pasti - Anita Sarawak
  10. Pastikan - Datuk Siti Nurhaliza

10 Lagu Untuk Lelaki:

  1. Langit Biru - Mawi
  2. Fantasia Bulan Madu - Amy Search
  3. Kasihnya Laila - Jinbara
  4. Joget Angan Tak Sudah - Jay Jay
  5. It’s Gonna Be Me - N’Sync
  6. Izinku Pergi - Kaer
  7. La Camisa Negra - Juanes
  8. Kisah Kau Dan Aku - Alleycats
  9. Ku Juga Mencintai Dirimu - Saiful
  10. Azura - Jamal Abdillah
Seriously speaking, I've nvr heard of any of the songs above cept for the N'sync.. and I don't listen to them.. lol.. well, I don't listen to any malay song either.. cept for the classic Isabella by Amy search, and hmmm...... anyways... so.. i went through youtube.com to try to find any of the tracks above.. and i thought the song by Saiful - Ku juga mencintai dirimu sounds familiar... sounded like one of the songs out of the meteor garden series... and I don't watch em either.. lol.. anyways... i look for the lyrics and tried to memorize the whole song... well, eventually I did memorize the whole song.. cept that i've not the chance to practise it with the music as the background.... so anyways... the day came for me to head down for the audition.. so...

I woke up at 7 and took a bus down to Kelana Jaya at 8am. And I took a train down to KLCC and walked down to ampang park. The audition was held at the PNB Darby Park, Kuala Lumpur. Anyways, I reached my destination at 9++.. and to my shock.. the queue was unbelievable long.. I went to the booth to pick up my entry form, went to photocopy my IC and followed the long stretch of homo sapiens and what shock me most was the queue seemed endless...
The early queue behind the building..

The long queue in front of me

and the long queue behind me....

anyways... its not.. so i stood directly out in the open at the rear of the building.. so that was not the worst thing which could happen.. The rain came... just drizzle but we are all out in the open.. so .. we all got a bit wet.. for more than 1/2 hour.. until the "RELA" personnel decided to save us the misery.. asked us to queue inside the indoor carpark.

another long queue view... inside the carpark

So I continue my quest to memorize the malay song inside the carpark. Well, then came another crisis.. the participants started to smoke inside. I had to cover my nose with my coat. anyways, then I decided to take out the booklet which they gave us. the 1st page flew out but I caught it in mid air. the people behind was shock, kept on laughing and told me that I'm like a kung fu master :P I made friends with them and the 2 other person in front of me. did I mentioned that I'm one of the few chinese participated... yeah, like less than 10 i think.. so I was inside the carpark for almost 2 hours before we finally reached the inside of the building.

ugh... almost there.... almost into the building... almost free from smoking zone....

The Akademy personnel who help to remind us to have everything prepared while we waited.

The booth... finally

That was not the end of the queue. So tat took me another 2 - 3 hours before I finally reached the table to register my name.. but these organizer are such a comedian... registering ur name doesn't mean u've registered ur number.. we have to queue again to register our number right after. Weird how these race of people's brain work ????

sitted outside the building after a long day queuing while waiting to register our number

Everyone seemed confused because they never gave us any proper instruction

The ambulance waited outside just in case anyone... emmm... well..

trying to get out of the stuffy atmosphere inside.... would rather sustain the heat from the sun..

taken while I was trying to memorize the malay song

Then come the fun part. I was told that we don't have to wait in the queue to register our number cause lots of the participant complained that it was too hot to queue under the sun outside the building. and that was after another 2 hours queue under the hot glaring sun. so I walked bout still trying to memorize the song and finally went in to sit. while i was sitted inside, I saw an old lady in scarf standing by the side scanning through the place. Nobody actually took the initiative to offer her a seat. I stood up, took my chair, walked towards her and offered her my chair and stared at all the Malays participant sitted comfortable near her. And I went to sit on the floor by the wall.

The herd of homo sapiens sitted inside.. some sitted on one sit while their leg rested on one.. and there were tons of people standing and sitted on the floor... sigh.. these race of people...

some of these people are not even the participant and they hog the seats..

almost into the audition hall..... finally...... the 11 hrs wait is over...

My turn came and I went to sit at the designated chairs to be called in. The guy who gave the instruction for us to enter was such a chatterbox... He won't stop even if his tongue was cut off.. sheesh.... it was horrible.. making lame jokes which weren't even funny...

So we went through the small corridor, up the lift and into the audition room which was quite sound proof.. I was the 3rd last to be called up the stage.. luckily... cause when I went up, I totally forgotten all my lyrics... I think i was overly nervous... and the music got into my head.. I've just remembered.. I've totally forgotten to practise with the music... so they played the music.. nothing came out of my mouth... and they stop to asked me why.. and I told them the reason.. they were nice enough to give me a 2nd chance... asked me to since in chinese.. but I seldom listen to chinese songs. so I blew the 2nd chance. Made a fool out of myself... and came out laughing bout it.... "oh well, there is always a next time".. this time I'll come prepared...

How I memorize my lyrics... kept on writing it out... i've repeatedly written the lyrics for more than 30 times..... this was the master copy.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment