11.2.08

Jia Yu CNY Special (Part IV)

Took some shots with my K800i inside the hall... took a rest and walk bout genting.. but when i heard some noise.. i went into the "arena of stars" and saw the rehearsal.. so y not? take a video as a memory... but its a very lousy quality video.. well... better than none rite?


well, talk bout restaurant.. the "Old Town" in genting highland taste quite all right. I tried their "Nasi Lemak Special" and the "Rendang".. both of these dish taste good. but not the coffee though. mayb i've been drinking tons of coffee lately (Im a beginner in this coffee drinking line) and i can't differenciate good coffee or bad coffee.. but the coffee is not too bad.. just can't feel the kick out of it. :P

after missing out on our lunch cause me and my other colleague went to Genting hotel to settle the accommodations and the F&B guys kinda forgotten all bout us.. anyways, he told us it was because they haven't took our orders. so the gal who was in charge of the finances pass us RM50 to go and have lunch.. and our budget per person was only RM12 - 16. so we head off towards the opposite building where all the food is and settle ourselves at the old town cafe. I wanted to sit inside but my friend wanted to try eating out in the cold.. so we got the table outside the building and ordered. The waiter was not at all friendly and polite. I wasn't so happy on that.. anyways, hunger strikes.. who cares bout the service... but i did.... sadly... anyways... so the food came and the waiter just chuck our food on the table... i was pissed but the portion was quite handsome and looks good... so i forgive him... and feasted on the food with my friend.

it was a feeling lunch at 3pm and the food and drink came to aprox. RM30.. so we r still in our budget... lol...

Sitting outsite in the cold to have our lunch. Luv the interior design of the place though. lots of wood used.

It ain't that cold actually. I wore a beanie cause i din wanna style my hair. I've got 2 beanies, 1 buff headwear and 2 bandana.

Ivan(Tawau,Sabah) a good friend met up in Genting, having his Nasi Lemak Special

While I have my Nasi Lemak Rendang

Trying to capture the miniature bikes convoys parked ride beside the sideways.

Herbal Tea Egg store. A memorable place indeed. Ive talked bout this place in my past logs so.. read em.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment