3.3.08

8TV New Game show

26.02.08 - Right after I came back from Miri, well, it was a couple of days later.. i went online and got hooked on the 8TV.com.my. I saw this career button which i can't resist and so... I click in and came upon an article regarding an interview for a game show host. and well, its the last day and I only haf 3 more hrs to go before it expored. I quickly summit in my application and got a call from them to come for the audition.

anyways, i went to angkasapuri, Bandar Utama and to my surprise, they don't have my name in their list. mayb it was because I send in my application on the last day at the last hour.. so the security let me in and I made some new friends. all of which couldn't believe that Im 28. lol.. i got tat all the time...

so, my turn came.. and I went in to find a comfy 1 seater sofa. I sat in and introduce myself as usual. Its a cooking show and they wanted to know whether I cook.. well, i do cook.. cause my mom taught me when i was 17 so i wont starve to death...lol. well, I try my best to make them laugh and when i was about to leave.. they asked me whether i am looking for a job.. I told them I would love to get a job so I can support my studies... and went off...

well, I just got a call from them telling me that I'm selected and the show will be shot this friday.. :P wicked...

I saw this creative panel displayed just above the sofa

The registration counter. The registrar were pretty hot :P well, took some pic for their reference just to the right of the counter.

a distant shot of the panel.. i didn't managed to take any picture of myself that day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment