28.3.08

A productive Gathering at Kepong

Been really busy lately.. I've work on so many part-times, events and castings... speaking of which, Il haf a training tomorrow.. emm... later in the afternoon since its 12:33 am now.. lol.. might not go if the other prospecting job arises... cause its a TVC opportunity... pays better than the PC Fair.. but hope they still accept my application if I call in tomorrow cause the last day of casting is tomorrow... anyways... I'll gif em a call...

As I was saying... an opportunity arises and I've seen it as a chance to escape slavery... wage slavery... Will get into more detail on that one soon.... lol.. I'm still working on all the plannings I've had and rounding up everything.. cause I don't like to go into something without thinking it through it properly... and oh yeah... I'll b stayin on in Go Academy....

A refreshing Neslo... Nescafe + Milo.... which didn't help to keep me awake... I had a great sleep when I reach home...

Joe and Sharon enjoyin the delicious dish... its their 1st visit to the restaurant... and my 1st too..

Christine and Peter, just met them recently but already felt like i've known them for ages.. :P

I didn't managed to capture much of the restaurant, and I totally forgotten what's the name of the restaurant.. its at Kepong and the price is reasonable with handsome portion...

No comments:

Post a Comment