24.3.08

Results!! Results !!

Whoa... was anxious to Know how I did in 1st sem... and the anxiety is bout to end... Went down to KL bout 2pm cause I was totally F***ed by the TM ppl.. told me tat they r coming to fix my streamyx but didn't turn up... they only called me when i was in KL telling me tat they r coming over to fix em.... of course, im not bout to turn back just so they could fix it... i'm 1 hr away... I must be nuts if I turn back just so they could fix em.

anyways.. I got my result slip and the 1st thing I said was "What? All "D's"??" SHIT!! The lecturer was surprised cause the "D's" I've got were in actual are "DISTINCTIONS" :P

Of course, the 1st think i did was called home to inform the whole family... lol... its not everyday I get straight Distinctions... :P

Not going to slack... And Im going to aim for higher Distinctions.... Wish me luck Guys :P

No comments:

Post a Comment