20.3.08

Weird Instructions....

I've been to many offices and work for many organizations... but this one has the best toilet instructions... emm.. all started when i applied to this company called PE Research... its situated at Kelana Jaya... exactly opposite the LRT station... anyways.. It's like any other offices I've been to.. lots of files scattered around... a library room... and of course cubical spaces... thats so traditional office style...

so there I was doing my job, calling up ppl and then, I felt the urge to go... so I took off towards the washroom and when I entered, The 1st thing I notice is this piece of paper pasted on the wall right above the tank... It has the best instructions in the world... even a 4 year old kid could follow. It tells you the problem, how to solve it and what is the outcome.. go ahead.. read it...

and Its an office full of professionals... accountants, economist, researchers, and etc... thinks those r the results of too much education... :P


Look at that, how nice of them to help you solve the problem...

Do read... it might help you when you least needed it... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment