4.4.09

A very tempting offer

Just today, I've been offered a very tempting offer.. to stop torturing myself, putting myself in all these hardship and fly home, get a stable job, settle down and who knows, find a girlfriend, get married, have kids, buy a house and live till old age in a subtle way.....

But... BUT.... BUT.... wait... I don't treat all these sacrifices as a torture on myself.. nor are they consider useless hardship... if I give up now, I will be lifeless.. and a selfish person. I have so many people looking up to me for motivation and inspiration. Im their role model. If I give up now, what would happen to them? the faith I've been preaching, the goal I've been pushing them to achieve... The Dream... YES! the DREAM I've always chase after, the DREAM I've motivated others to walk towards...

YES! I've to live moderately for the past week cause a colleague of mine has been hogging the jobs for himself after he was place in charge so he can have all the money to himself. YES! I've almost fainted because I've only left RM8 in my pocket and I've to live with 1 slice of roti Chanai a day for 3 days, YES! I've to work non-stop without sleep for 3 days cause I need the extra cash.. YES! I've push myself pass my limits because I was racialy discriminated and kick out of a film due to my race which caused me to have a metal spring pierced into my knee during a practice which they purposely threw at me to make me give up, YES! I've to walk 1hr in the dark during the wee hours in the morning to catch the train down to a shoot in KL for couple of days straight, YES! I've to live on bread alone for a whole month because I was very tight on my budget to support myself to be an actor..... YES! YES! YES!.... but its all worth it.. who says the path to success is easy and straight... Im willing to die for my dream......

A life without a dream is a life without a soul


The Actor
BONG

3 comments:

  1. wooooahhh man i like ur determination!! keep it up man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eii? bong i received an email thats said its a reply from you here... hoe comes it gone yea? hahahas

    anyway i am actually looking forward to see a super star bong at the international stage soon =D

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry.. very backdated reply: eh? emm,.. not too sure.. haha.. bt thanks for the support Vince. hopefully too

      Delete